Audi/VW 2.0L TFSI (EA888) Engine Stroker Kit 2.1L – Billet Crank. / H.D Series Rods / Supersport Pistons
Bore Size: 83.00mm / Comp. Ratio: 9.0:1
There is no replacement for displacement!
ZRP stroker kits are specifically designed to satisfy the demanding needs of the professional racer or the everyday driver alike, by giving a significant advantage of extra displacement to your engine. Our engineers have combined the highest quality materials and the latest forging and machining techniques to produce these kits. ZRP has focused on European and Japanese engines and has expanded the range of stroker kits to fulfill the racing industry’s needs.
ZRP Stroker kits are the ideal solution for an effective easily installed racing or road application. They are available for Turbo or N/A use where applicable.
We offer 3 different designs of billet crankshafts:
- Ultra light weight design
- light weight design
- standard design counterweights.
All ZRP stroker kits include the all new ZRP H-beam and I -beam connecting rods depending on the engine, use or power output. The kits are completed with specially designed pistons manufactured by either Diamond or Wossner company. All ZRP components in the stroker kit adhere to the most strict quality assurances.
The 2.0L stroker kit for Audi / VW 1.8L 20v Turbo engines (06A) includes:
- Pistons made from 4032-T6 high-silicon / low-expansion alloy
- 9310 alloy wrist pins / Cylindrical shape
- Anti-Detonation and accumulator grooves
- Offset pins for quiet operation
- Over size and deeper valve pockets
- Round Skirt Style
- Molly Skirt coating for friction loss and skirt wear protection
- Premium 1.00mm x 1.20mm x 2.80mm ring package included
- Heavy Duty Connecting Rods I-Beam Shape for extra rigidity
- ARP 2000 rod bolts rated to 220.000psi (3/8″)
- Non-Tapered pin end
- AMPCO bushing with radial groove
- Dual grooves in thrust face for weight reduction
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength and dimensional stability
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- Crankshaft Manufactured from 4340 Precision Billet Steel
- Knife edge counterweights design to reduce weight and increase crankshafts aerodynamics
- Nitride process for hardening & Multi-stage Heat Treatment for superior wear resistance
- Shot peening for improved fatigue resistance
- Micro-polishing for longer bearing life
- Journal radium disperse load stress