Citroen 1.6L 16v TU5J4 / TU5JP4 Stroker Kit 1.8L – Billet Crank. / H-Beam 137.75mm Rods / Supersport Pistons
80.0mm x 89.0mm x 137.75mm – 13.6:1 / 12.5:1
There is no replacement for displacement!
ZRP stroker kits are specifically designed to satisfy the demanding needs of the professional racer or the everyday driver alike, by giving a significant advantage of extra displacement to your engine. Our engineers have combined the highest quality materials and the latest forging and machining techniques to produce these kits. ZRP has focused on European and Japanese engines and has expanded the range of stroker kits to fulfill the racing industry’s needs.
ZRP Stroker kits are the ideal solution for an effective easily installed racing or road application. They are available for Turbo or N/A use where applicable.
We offer 3 different designs of billet crankshafts:
- Ultra light weight design
- light weight design
- standard design counterweights.
All ZRP stroker kits include the all new ZRP H-beam and I -beam connecting rods depending on the engine, use or power output. The kits are completed with specially designed pistons manufactured by either Diamond or Wossner company. All ZRP components in the stroker kit adhere to the most strict quality assurances.
The 1.8L stroker kit for PSA TU5J4 N/A engines includes:
- Pistons made from 4032-T6 high-silicon / low-expansion alloy
- 9310 alloy wrist pins / Cylindrical shape
- Anti-Detonation and accumulator grooves
- Over size and deeper valve pockets
- X-Style Skirts
- Molly Skirt coating for friction loss and skirt wear protection
- Premium 1.00mm x 2.80mm ring package included
- Classic Series Connecting Rods H-Beam Shape with Ribbed Pin End
- ARP 2000 rod bolts rated to 220.000psi (3/8″)
- Lipped cap relief for improved big-end integrity at extreme application
- AMPCO bushing with radial groove
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength and dimensional stability
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- 2 piece forgings from high tensile steel 4340
- Crankshaft Manufactured from 4340 Precision Billet Steel
- OEM design counterweights
- “High-Speed” oiling system
- Nitride process for hardening & Multi-stage Heat Treatment for superior wear resistance
- Shot peening for improved fatigue resistance
- Micro-polishing for longer bearing life
- Journal radium disperse load stress