Toyota 2.0L 3SGTE Heavy Duty Rods
- ZRP rods come with 3/8″ ARP 2000 bolts [rated to 220,000psi].
- Aluminum – silicon/ bronze bushing with radial groove
- Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling.
- Double ribbed cap for added strength and durability.
- Double grooves in thrust face for weight reduction.
- I-Beam Shape for extra rigidity
- 2 piece forgings from high tensile steel 4340.
- ZRP laser mark logo.
For a detailed illustration of the features click here
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life.
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees the consistency of the forged material meets our high quality standard.
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances as tight as 0.0002?.
- Center to center is held to 001? tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Computer generated stress analysis of con rods.
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets ± 1gram.
Combination tested to over 750HP